PLEASE NOTE : APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED AS AT 31/03/2019 FOR THE 2018/2019 SEASON
Amusement/Rides/Activities Stall holder Application Forms for the 2018/2019 Season Are Now Available
Mandjar Markets are Mandurah's premier water front market, located under the shady trees on the lush green grass along the eastern foreshore, Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah.
We are a hand made market, with award winning arts & crafts artisans, fabulous foodies, gourmet goodies, children's activities and live entertainment.
Our trading times are 9.00am - 4.00pm each Sunday 7th October 2018 to 12th May 2019 (please note check our Facebook page for updates on special dates when the City of Mandurah requires the foreshore for their special events).
Please read the information below for Amusement/Rides/Activities Stall Holder Applications:
- $100.00 per site required per Trading day
- If required power is $15.00 per 1(one) 10amp outlet per stall,
- Please Note: Powered sites are limited
- It is the responsibility of stallholders who are operating with gas or electrical appliances that the relevant safety equipment is on hand (i.e. blanket / fire extinguisher) and to ensure that the equipment is compliant with all relevant workplace regulations and are approved and in date
- It is your responsibility to provide your own extension cords/leads (all to be current tagged) with safety matting for outside coverage. you use a generator onsite – ensure generator is serviced
- No generators are to be used without prior approval - If you use a generator onsite – ensure the generator is serviced correctly; fire extinguisher is onsite at all times and it is adequately fenced to prevent public access.
- A wait list may be formed for applicants whose products/services are currently over-represented at the market.
- Mandjar Markets does not offer marquees, tables or chairs.
- All equipment is to be provided by the stall holder.
- Marquees must be one piece, heavy duty and collapsible with removable roof covers.
- Put together pole/rod tents will not be permitted to be erected.
- Market umbrellas are not acceptable.
- All equipment is to be stable, in good condition and able to withstand wind gusts.
- Clear panels in backs and sides are highly recommended.
- Safety must be of paramount consideration.
- All tents/marquees must be weighted down to withstand wind gusts.
- All ropes are to be flagged for visual safety reasons
- All other anchors are to be sited within the allocated 3m x 3m site.
- All tents/marquees are to be adequately secured by approved anchors (guy ropes) & weights/ground pegs. .Please note “Star Pickets” are NOT to be used as ground pegs
- All items on sale must be secured against becoming airborne at all times.
- Application forms complete with required documents must be submitted in a PDF format via email , pictures of forms will not be processed
- Received applications will be confirmed by email.
- Applicants will be notified by email if they have submitted incomplete applications. They will be given two (2) days to submit the further information required. If information is not received within two days no further correspondence will be entered into and the application process will cease.