Trade /Direct Sales/Party Planners & Local Businesses - Stall holder Application Forms for the 2019/2020 Season Are Now Available.
Mandjar Markets are Mandurah's premier water front market, located under the shady trees on the lush green grass along the eastern foreshore, Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah.
We are a hand made market, with award winning arts & crafts artisans, fabulous foodies, gourmet goodies, children's activities and live entertainment.
Our trading times are 9.00am - 4.00pm each Sunday from the 6th October 2019 to 10th May 2020 (please note check our Facebook page for updates on special dates when the City of Mandurah requires the foreshore for their special events).
Please read the information below for Trade/Direct Sales/Party Planners & Local Businesses Applications:
Trade/Direct Sales/Party Plan Consultants & Local Businesses:
- Trade/Direct Sales/ Party Planners/Local Business Days are now held on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month (excluding October 2019,January 2020 & May 2020)13th October, 10th & 24th November, 8th & 22nd December, 12th January 2020, 9th & 23rd February 2020, 8th & 22nd March 2020, 12th & 26th April 2020, 10th May 2020
- 3m x 3m = $60.00 per Trading day
- No Powered sites are available.
- No generators or other power sources are to be used without prior approval - If you use a generator onsite – ensure generator is serviced correctly; fire extinguisher is onsite at all times and it is adequately fenced to prevent public access.
Site Bookings & Payments
- Payments are required 6 days in advance prior to your booking/attendance – Payment instructions are provided to approved applicants - No cash is accepted on the day – Payments are non-transferable or refundable
- In the event due to safety reasons that Mandjar Markets cancel a trading day, you will be notified as soon as possible, and your payment will be transferred to a suitable date within a 4 week period from the cancellation date
- A wait list may be formed for applicants whose products are currently over-represented at the market.
- Mandjar Markets does not offer marquees, tables or chairs.
- All equipment is to be provided by the stall holder.
- Marquees must be one piece, heavy duty and collapsible with removable roof covers.
- Put together pole/rod tents will not be permitted to be erected.
- Market umbrellas are not acceptable.
- All equipment is to be stable, in good condition and able to withstand wind gusts.
- Clear panels in backs and sides are highly recommended.
- Safety must be of paramount consideration.
- All tents/marquees must be weighted down to withstand wind gusts.
- All ropes are to be flagged for visual safety reasons
- All other anchors are to be sited within the allocated 3m x 3m site.
- All tents/marquees are to be adequately secured by approved anchors (guy ropes) & weights/ground pegs. .Please note “Star Pickets” are NOT to be used as ground pegs
- All items on sale must be secured against becoming airborne at all times.
- Application forms must be submitted in a PDF format via email , pictures of forms will not be processed
- Received applications will be confirmed by email.
- Applicants will be notified by email if they have submitted incomplete applications. They will be given two (2) days to submit the further information required. If information is not received within two days no further correspondence will be entered into and the application process will cease.
Outcome of Application:
- Mandjar Markets will notify applicants by email of the outcome or progress of their application within 7 (seven) days upon receiving a completed application.
- No further correspondence will be entered into with unsuccessful applicants from this point forward. Acceptance and non-acceptance is at the discretion of the Mandjar Market Committee. The Mandjar Markets Committee reserves the right to reject applications and not to enter into any correspondence about the decision. All decisions made by the committee are final.
Please submit a request below to obtain an application form and provide details on the goods/services you will be offering