Trade /Direct Sales/Party Planners & Local Businesses - Stall holder Application Forms for the 2017/2018 season are now available
Mandjar Markets are Mandurah's premier water front market, located under the shady trees on the lush green grass along the eastern foreshore, Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah.
We are a hand made market, with award winning arts & crafts artisans, fabulous foodies, gourmet goodies, children's activities and live entertainment.
Our trading times are 9.00am - 4.00pm each Sunday 1st October 2017 to 13th May 2018 (please note check our Facebook page for updates on special dates when the City of Mandurah requires the foreshore for their special events).
Please read the information below for Trade/Direct Sales/Party Planners & Local Businesses Applications:
Trade/Direct Sales/Party Plan Consultants & Local Businesses:
- Trade /Party Planner/Direct Sales/Local Business Days are held on the 2nd Sunday of the month
- Trade Dates are: 8th October 2017, 12th November 2017, 10th December 2017, 14th January 2018, 11th February 2018, 11th March 2018 and 13th May 2018
- Please only indicate one of these dates on the application form
- 3m x 3m = $75.00
- 6m x 3m = $140.00
- Powered sites are available for an extra $15.00 per 1(one) 10amp outlet only per stall, Please Note: Powered sites are limited and preference is given to Food Stallholders.
- It is the responsibility of stallholders who are operating with gas or electrical appliances that the relevant safety equipment is on hand (i.e. blanket / fire extinguisher) and to ensure that the equipment is compliant with all relevant workplace regulations and are approved and in date
- It is your responsibility to provide your own extension cords/leads (all to be current tagged) with safety matting for outside coverage
- If you use a generator onsite – ensure generator is serviced correctly; fire extinguisher is onsite at all times and it is adequately fenced to prevent public access.
- A wait list may be formed for applicants whose products are currently over-represented at the market.
- Mandjar Markets does not offer marquees, tables or chairs.
- All equipment is to be provided by the stall holder.
- Marquees must be one piece, heavy duty and collapsible with removable roof covers.
- Put together pole/rod tents will not be permitted to be erected.
- Market umbrellas are not acceptable.
- All equipment is to be stable, in good condition and able to withstand wind gusts.
- Clear panels in backs and sides are highly recommended.
- Safety must be of paramount consideration.
- All tents/marquees must be weighted down to withstand wind gusts.
- All ropes are to be flagged for visual safety reasons
- All other anchors are to be sited within the allocated 3m x 3m site.
- All tents/marquees are to be adequately secured by approved anchors (guy ropes) & weights/ground pegs. .Please note “Star Pickets” are NOT to be used as ground pegs
- All items on sale must be secured against becoming airborne at all times.
- Application forms must be submitted in a PDF format via email , pictures of forms will not be processed
- Received applications will be confirmed by email.
- Applicants will be notified by email if they have submitted incomplete applications. They will be given two (2) days to submit the further information required. If information is not received within two days no further correspondence will be entered into and the application process will cease.
Outcome of Application:
- Mandjar Markets will notify applicants by email of the outcome or progress of their application within 7 (seven) days upon receiving a completed application.
- No further correspondence will be entered into with unsuccessful applicants from this point forward. Acceptance and non-acceptance is at the discretion of the Mandjar Market Committee. The Mandjar Markets Committee reserves the right to reject applications and not to enter into any correspondence about the decision. All decisions made by the committee are final.
Please submit a request below to obtain an application form and provide details on the goods/services you will be offering