Community Groups Stall holder Application Forms for the 2019/2020 Season Are Now Available.
Mandjar Markets are Mandurah's premier water front market, located under the shady trees on the lush green grass along the eastern foreshore, Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah.
We are primarily a hand made market, with award winning arts & crafts artisans, fabulous foodies, gourmet goodies, children's activities and provide live entertainment.
Our trading times are 9.00am - 4.00pm each Sunday from the 6th October 2019 to 10th May 2020
(please note check our Facebook page for updates on special dates when the City of Mandurah requires the foreshore for their special events).
Please read the information below for Community Groups Stall Holder Applications:
Community Groups/Fundraisers/Local NFP Community Groups:
- Community NFP Group sites are free of charge and availability is limited.
- Please note that stalls and/or promotional material must not be of a political or religious nature.
- We welcome Local NFP Community Groups to join us on the Eastern Foreshore, such as Sporting Groups, Local schools, Children's activity groups, Animal welfare organisations etc in the promotion of raising public awareness to their cause or for a fund raising venture
- A wait list or a roster may be formed if the amount of Community Group Applications exceeds the dates available during the market season. Preference is given to local Community groups.
- You will be notified of this if your application meets our criteria of a Community Group.
- Mandjar Markets does not offer marquees, tables or chairs.
- All equipment is to be provided by the stall holder.
- Marquees must be one piece, heavy duty and collapsible with removable roof covers.
- Put together pole/rod tents will not be permitted to be erected.
- Market umbrellas are not acceptable.
- All equipment is to be stable, in good condition and able to withstand wind gusts.
- Clear panels in backs and sides are highly recommended.
- Safety must be of paramount consideration.
- All tents/marquees must be weighted down to withstand wind gusts.
- All ropes are to be flagged for visual safety reasons
- All other anchors are to be sited within the allocated 3m x 3m site.
- All tents/marquees are to be adequately secured by approved anchors (guy ropes) & weights/ground pegs. .Please note “Star Pickets” are NOT to be used as ground pegs
- All items on sale must be secured against becoming airborne at all times.
- Application forms must be submitted in a PDF format via email , pictures of forms will not be processed
- Received applications will be confirmed by email.
- Applicants will be notified by email if they have submitted incomplete applications. They will be given two (2) days to submit the further information required. If information is not received within two days no further correspondence will be entered into and the application process will cease.
- Mandjar Markets will notify applicants by email of the outcome or progress of their Community Group application within 7 (seven) days upon receiving a completed application.
- No further correspondence will be entered into with unsuccessful applicants from this point forward. Acceptance and non-acceptance is at the discretion of the Mandjar Market Committee. The Mandjar Markets Committee reserves the right to reject applications and not to enter into any correspondence about the decision. All decisions made by the committee are final.
- Behind the scenes - Mandjar Markets are also a not for profit group that is managed by a volunteer committee and each application to be part of our Trading day is assessed in the best interest for the outlook of our market and the appeal to our visitors
You may be requested to submit further documentation if you wish to hold a 'sausage sizzle' fundraiser.